Categories - Science
- Natgeo TV
- NatGeo TV is a television channel that features programming involving nature, science, culture and history, produced by the National Geographic Society. The National Geographic Society is one of the largest non-profit scientific and educational organizations in the world. The Society operates the magazine, TV channels, a website, and other media operations.
www.natgeo.tv - Reportar
- The History Channel
- History explores stories of human endeavour, achievement and progress through award-winning series and specials. History is made every day, everywhere. The channel originally broadcast documentary programs and historical fiction series. More recently, it has channel drifted to mostly broadcast various reality television series such as Pawn Stars, Ax Men, and other nonhistorical content.
www.history.com - Reportar
- Discovery Channel
- Enjoy your favourite shows from all Discovery networks and explore new series from the extensive show library, whenever and wherever you want. The channel initially provided documentary television programming focused primarily on popular science, technology, and history, but by the 2010s had expanded into reality television.
www.discovery.com - Reportar
- El Historiador
- Is a popular magazine that explores the rich texture of the history. The magazine's lively storytelling, thought-provoking essays and more bring the past alive in every issue.
www.elhistoriador.com.ar - Reportar
- The NASA website brings you the latest images, videos and news from America's space agency. Get the latest updates on NASA missions, watch NASA TV live, and learn about the quest to reveal the unknown and benefit all humankind.
www.nasa.gov - Reportar
- European Space Agency - ESA
- The European Space Agency (ESA) is Europe's gateway to space. Its mission is to shape the development of Europe's space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world.
www.esa.int - Reportar
- The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) performs various activities related to aerospace as an organization, from basic research in the aerospace field to development and utilization. JAXA created the corporate slogan, "Explore to Realize", which reflects its management philosophy of utilizing space and the sky to achieve a safe and affluent society.
global.jaxa.jp - Reportar
- FKA (Roscosmos)
- The Roscosmos State Corporation for Space Activities is a state corporation responsible for the space flight and cosmonautics program for the Russian Federation. The Russian Space Agency is one of the partners in the International Space Station (ISS) program; it contributed the core space modules Zarya and Zvezda, which were both launched by Proton rockets and later were joined by NASA's Unity Module.
www.federalspace.ru - Reportar
- National Space Activities Commission (Comisión Nacional de Actividades Espaciales - CONAE) is the civilian agency of the government of Argentina in charge of the national space program. Responsible for the tracking, command and control of the Argentine satellites, and for the development of the satellite launch vehicle Tronador.
www.conae.gov.ar - Reportar
- Museo Histórico Nacional (Argentina)
- The Argentine National Historical Museum is a museum dedicated to the history of Argentina, exhibiting objects relating to the May Revolution and the Argentine War of Independence. The museum houses over 50,000 items.
museohistoriconacional.cultura.gob.ar - Reportar