- Directv Sports
- DIRECTV gives you access to over 40 regional and specialty sports networks. Don't miss a minute of game time with the Sports Pack's regional sports networks, bringing you coverage of your favorite pro and college teams from around the country.
https://www.directv.com/sports - Reportar
- Fox Sports
- FOX Sports coverage includes: College Basketball, College Football, MLB, NASCAR, NFL, Soccer, UFC, USGA events and the FIFA World Cup. FS1 original programs include Undisputed, The Herd and more. New FOX Sports Films Documentary explores rivalry and friendship of NASCAR icons.
www.foxsports.com - Reportar
- ESPN: The Worldwide Leader in Sports
- ESPN features up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, College Football, NCAA Basketball, Soccer, Fantasy, UFC/Boxing and more. ESPN is a U.S.-based global cable and satellite sports television channel owned by ESPN Inc.
www.espn.com - Reportar
- The International Olympic Committee
- The IOC is a not-for-profit independent international organisation made up of volunteers. The IOC President presides over all its activities, while the IOC Session and Executive Board are responsible for taking the main decisions for the organisation. The goal of the Olympic Movement is to contribute to building a peaceful and better world by educating youth through sport practised without discrimination of any kind, in a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play.
www.olympic.org - Reportar
- Formula 1
- Formula One is the highest class of single-seater auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile and owned by the Formula One Group. The FIA Formula One World Championship is one of the premier forms of racing around the world. Traditionally each nation has hosted a single Grand Prix, which carries the name of the country. If a single country hosts multiple Grands Prix in a year they receive different names.
www.formula1.com - Reportar
- The Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) is an association governed by Swiss law founded in 1904 and based in Zurich. It has 211 member associations and its goal, enshrined in its Statutes, is the constant improvement of football. The national associations make up the varying Confederations and all provide support to FIFA. The AFC in Asia, CAF in Africa, the CONCACAF in North and Central America and the Caribbean, CONMEBOL in South America, UEFA in Europe and the OFC in Oceania.
www.fifa.com - Reportar
- The International Tennis Federation
- The ITF administers and regulates the game through 210 affiliated National Associations, together with six Regional Associations. The ITF is responsible for the Rules of Tennis, including the technical specifications for courts and equipment, and the running and enforcing of a joint anti-doping programme. The ITF is involved at the highest levels of the game, including the Olympic Games, to which tennis was reintroduced as a full medal sport in 1988.
www.itftennis.com - Reportar
- World Rugby
- World Rugby is the world governing body for the sport of rugby union. World Rugby organises the Rugby World Cup every four years, the sport's most recognised and most profitable competition. It also organises the other international rugby competitions, such as the World Rugby Sevens Series, the Rugby World Cup Sevens, the World Under 20 Championship, and the Pacific Nations Cup.
www.worldrugby.org - Reportar
- International Hockey Federation
- The Fédération Internationale de Hockey is the international governing body of field hockey and indoor field hockey. Its headquarters are in Lausanne, Switzerland. FIH is responsible for field hockey's major international tournaments, notably the World Cup. Inclusivity is one of FIH's core values, something which is reflected by their partnerships with Recognised Organisations.
www.fih.ch - Reportar
- International Volleyball Federation
- The FIVB is the governing body responsible for all forms of Volleyball on a global level. Working closely with national federations and private enterprises the FIVB aims to develop Volleyball as a major world media and entertainment sport through world-class planning and organisation of competitions, marketing and development activities.
www.fivb.org - Reportar