- Ecosia is a search engine that donates at least 80% (in 2019) of its profits from ad revenue to a tree planting program. By searching with Ecosia you can help the environment for free. Ecosia publish monthly reports that show exactly how much money they earn.
www.ecosia.org - Reportar
- Qwant is a search engine that respects your privacy. Qwant delivers relevant results to your queries and never tries to guess who you are or what you are doing. Qwant is a search engine which protects its users freedoms and ensures that the digital ecosystem remains healthy.
www.qwant.com - Reportar
- Bing provides a variety of search services, including web, video, image and map search products. Bing is the web search engine owned and operated by Microsoft. Bing News delivers news and information, organized to give you in-depth news coverage of sports, entertainment, business, politics, weather, and more.
www.bing.com - Reportar
- Yahoo provides a Web portal, search engine, and related services, including Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! News, Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! Groups, Yahoo! Answers, advertising, online mapping, video sharing, fantasy sports, and its social media website. Yahoo Mobile offers services for email, instant messaging, and mobile blogging, as well as information services, searches and alerts.
www.yahoo.com - Reportar
- DuckDuckGo (DDG)
- DuckDuckGo is an Internet privacy company that empowers you to seamlessly take control of your personal information online, without any tradeoffs. With the website roots as the search engine that doesn't track you, the website have expanded what it do to protect you no matter where the Internet takes you.
duckduckgo.com - Reportar
- Gyffu is a start-up search engine that is deeply concerned about online privacy. By using Gyffu as your primary search engine, no advertiser, or online search tool will be able to tie any keyword directly to you. Whether you are searching for general information, school/work research, medical conditions or other sensitive information, rest assured that no one, not even Gyffu team, will know what you searched for.
www.gyffu.com - Reportar
- goo (in Japanese)
- Goo is an Internet search engine and web portal based in Japan, which use to crawls and indexes primarily Japanese language websites. Goo is operated by the Japanese NTT Resonant, a subsidiary of NTT Communications.
www.goo.ne.jp - Reportar
- Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Google is a company that specializes in Internet related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
www.google.com - Reportar
- Yandex is a technology company that builds intelligent products and services powered by machine learning. The company goal is to help consumers and businesses better navigate the online and offline world. Additionally, Yandex have developed market-leading on-demand transportation services, navigation products, and other mobile applications for millions of consumers across the globe.
www.yandex.com - Reportar
- Baidu (in Chinese)
- It is an internet search engine, one of the largest AI and internet companies in the world. Baidu also provides an official international and Chinese version of its popular online digital distribution services Baidu App Store and Shouji Baidu respectively, both hosting downloadable content and applications.
www.baidu.com - Reportar