- Microsoft Windows
- It is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft. Universal apps can be designed to run across multiple Microsoft product families with nearly identical code, including PCs, tablets, smartphones, embedded systems, Xbox One, Surface Hub and Mixed Reality. The Windows user interface was revised to handle transitions between a mouse-oriented interface and a touchscreen-optimized interface based on available input devices.
www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows - Reportar
- OpenSUSE (Linux)
- The openSUSE project is a worldwide effort that promotes the use of Linux everywhere. openSUSE creates one of the world's best Linux distributions, as well as a variety of tools, such as OBS, OpenQA, Kiwi, YaST, OSEM, working together in an open, transparent and friendly manner as part of the worldwide Free and Open Source Software community. The project is controlled by its community and relies on the contributions of individuals, working as testers, writers, translators, usability experts, artists and ambassadors or developers.
www.opensuse.org - Reportar
- Debian (Linux)
- An operating system is the set of basic programs and utilities that make your computer run. At the core of an operating system is the kernel. The kernel is the most fundamental program on the computer and does all the basic housekeeping and lets you start other programs. Debian systems currently use the Linux kernel or the FreeBSD kernel. Linux is a piece of software started by Linus Torvalds and supported by thousands of programmers worldwide. FreeBSD is an operating system including a kernel and other software.
www.debian.org - Reportar
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton provides award-winning antivirus and security software for your PC, Mac, and mobile devices. Now includes LifeLock Identity Theft Protection. Norton protects your devices against viruses, ransomware, malware and other online threats. Smart Firewall helps protect your personal information from unauthorized access to your personal files and financial information.
us.norton.com - Reportar
- Ubuntu (Linux)
- Ubuntu is an open source software operating system that runs from the desktop, to the cloud, to all your internet connected things. Fast, secure and simple, Ubuntu powers millions of PCs worldwide. Ubuntu comes with everything you need to run your organisation, school, home or enterprise. All the essential applications, like an office suite, browsers, email and media apps come pre-installed and thousands more games and applications are available in the Ubuntu Software Centre.
www.ubuntu.com - Reportar
- The Oracle Solaris Application Binary Guarantee gives you the strongest backward compatibility guarantee in the industry. Move your legacy applications to the latest systems with the confidence that they are going to run. Oracle Solaris is the best enterprise operating system for Oracle Database and Java applications. Focused enhancements across CPU, memory, file system, I/O, networking, and security deliver the best database, middleware, and application performance for Oracle workloads.
www.oracle.com/solaris/ - Reportar
- Microsoft Office
- Be more creative and achieve what matters with Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, and more. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the latest Office apps and updates when they happen. On your desktop, on your tablet, and on your phone. OneDrive makes the work you do available to you from anywhere, and to others when you collaborate or share.
www.office.com - Reportar
- Apache OpenOffice is the leading open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages and works on all common computers. It stores all your data in an international open standard format and can also read and write files from other common office software packages. It can be downloaded and used completely free of charge for any purpose.
www.openoffice.org - Reportar
- LibreOffice is community-driven and developed software, and is a project of the not-for-profit organization, The Document Foundation. LibreOffice is free and open source software, originally based on OpenOffice.org, and is the most actively developed OpenOffice.org successor project. LibreOffice is developed by users who, just like you, believe in the principles of Free Software and in sharing their work with the world in non-restrictive ways.
www.libreoffice.org - Reportar
- The Calligra Suite is Calligra for the desktop. It offers a comprehensive set of 8 applications which satisfies the office, graphics and management needs. Calligra Words is an all purpose word processor aimed at academic, business and personal use. Calligra Stage is a powerful and easy to use presentation application. Calligra Sheets is a fully-featured spreadsheet application. Calligra Flow is used to make diagrams and flowcharts.
www.calligra.org - Reportar