- Is a multilingual, web-based, free encyclopedia based on a model of openly editable and viewable content, a wiki. It is the largest and most popular general reference work on the World Wide Web. It is owned and supported by the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organization that operates on money it receives from donors.
en.wikipedia.org - Reportar
- Is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. Youtube believe people should be able to speak freely, share opinions, foster open dialogue, and that creative freedom leads to new voices, formats and possibilities. Youtube believe everyone should have easy, open access to information and that video is a powerful force for education, building understanding, and documenting world events, big and small.
www.youtube.com - Reportar
- Founded in 2004, Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what's going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
www.facebook.com - Reportar
- Twitter is a popular service with social networking, instant messaging and micro-blogging features. Getting started is easy: Find a bunch of things you love. And then find people to follow. That's all you need to do to see and talk about what's happening. Users access Twitter through its website interface, through Short Message Service or its mobile-device application software.
twitter.com - Reportar
- Is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their programming knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
stackoverflow.com - Reportar
- Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs. Spotify is a music streaming service that launched on 7 October 2008, is available in 65 regions, and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. It provides DRM-protected content from record labels and media companies.
play.spotify.com - Reportar
- WhatsApp started as an alternative to SMS. The product now supports sending and receiving a variety of media: text, photos, videos, documents, and location, as well as voice calls. The messages and calls are secured with end-to-end encryption, meaning that no third party including WhatsApp can read or listen to them. Behind every product decision is the desire to let people communicate anywhere in the world without barriers.
www.whatsapp.com - Reportar
- Is the world's largest professional network with more than 610 million users in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. The mission of LinkedIn is simple: connect the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. LinkedIn leads a diversified business with revenues from membership subscriptions, advertising sales and recruitment solutions. In December 2016, Microsoft completed its acquisition of LinkedIn, bringing together the world's leading professional cloud and the world's leading professional network.
www.linkedin.com - Reportar
- Instagram is a social media app that allows users to share photos and videos, add captions, edit filters, engage with others, explore, and so much more. The service also added messaging features, the ability to include multiple images or videos in a single post, as well as Stories which allows users to post photos and videos to a sequential feed, with each post accessible by others for 24 hours each.
www.instagram.com - Reportar
- Busuu is the world's largest community for language learning, providing courses in 12 different languages on web and mobile to more than 90 million learners worldwide. Learners can sign up for free, or subscribe to a Premium membership to unlock further features like advanced grammar lessons, Offline Mode, McGraw-Hill Education certification or theadaptive Vocabulary Trainer.
www.busuu.com/ - Reportar